Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anaal Nathrakh - New Album May 17th 2011

It has been awhile, huh?  Last post was on 4/20, so its been... 1, 2... carry the 5... a lot of days.  What have I been doing?  Mostly preparing to move in August, its a ways off, but I have to make about 1000 bucks before then (p'shaw, thats all?  yeah, I pay "rent" now at my home and internet and some for storage... while not making much of an income.  fun.).  Its gonna be nifty.  I can sell most of my shit, but whatever, its what I have been up to.

Anaal Nathrakh, which yes, I have posted about before... has a new album coming out on the 17th, entitled Passion.  "Anal Passion" jokes, har har, I know.

I really love this band, one of the hardest, extreme and all out awesome bands out there, but with melodic bits and some truly misanthropic horror stories to tell. I love "In the Constellation of the Black Widow", one of my top 5 albums of all time, and another amazing album is "Hell is Empty and All the Devils are Here..." The new album would be hard to match, but so far its pretty f*cking awesome.  Lets get this going...  Some old tracks first, and the third track is a from Passion.  I really am digging it.

Between Shit and Piss We Are Born:



The Final Absolution:



The Paragon Pariah:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

When in doubt, check out craigslist. There are always local oddjobs to do, where you could make a few quick bucks.

Kamatacci said...

Nice genre blending this band has.

FLOXIC said...

not a question of taste in my opinion! this is just awesome. love the voice...following

Karl Marx said...

This is incredible. I'll be listening to this all day.

Moobeat said...

awesome

CPH said...

Went through this blog and I love it! I'm following!

Anonymous said...

okkk pretty hardcore stuff.
p.s. hope you get to balance your finances and get afloat.

NORML